Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

We just got our new shipment recently and here's the thread that most of you who wanted to know how these visors are installed. Now here it is.

Here's the link for picture of the Hondaaccess door visor kit : http://www.crzforum.com/forum/j-racing/3058-jdm-hondaaccess-door-visors.html

Here's the pic of the hardware that comes with the visor.

Step 1 :
Use windex to clean off any dirt on the door frame.

Step 2:
Pull off the weather strip and install the clip holders. There are 2x big and 1x small (per side) The small one has a stamp "L" for left side.

The small one goes around the side mirror where the door visor sits. You can lay the door visor onto the door frame to find out the exact location then you can align it and make sure the clip holders are aligned. The bigger ones go the other side where the small one goes.

After everything is aligned, reinstall the weather strip.

Step 3:
Peal off partial double sided tape on the door visor like shown in the pic on both ends **DON'T PEAL IT ALL OFF, YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO ALIGN IT AFTER**

Step 4: Fit the door visor on. The double sided tape that you PEALED will help the visor to stay in place then you put the clips through the door visor to the clip holder.

Step 5:
After you clipped on the visor on, Pull the rest of the double sided tape off and align the visor to the door frame accordingly. **Every little double sided tape you pull off, you can adjust the correct position to align it to the frame**

Step 6:
YOU ARE DONE !!!:thumbsup:For the other side, just repeat what you have done on the first visor that you installed.

I am not very good at doing D.I.Y. threads so if any of you find this confusing, please let me know and I will try my best to explain it :)

Here's the link to our forum where we have these for sale :hi5:

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/j-racing/3058-jdm-hondaaccess-door-visors.html

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
They look HUGE!!! I'm 50/50 on this. It looks ok, except one part, the tab at the mirror is over the mirror.

How far do they stick out? Any version where the 'tab' goes under the mirror? I prefer that look.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Pics from the front, back and looking back close to the mirror, please? :hi5:
Just to clarify, you would like photos of the visors from the front of the vehicle, from the rear of the vehicle and facing the rear from the side mirror correct?

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just to clarify, you would like photos of the visors from the front of the vehicle, from the rear of the vehicle and facing the rear from the side mirror correct?

Regards,

Jason @ AJR
You got it! Thanks a ton, Jason.
:hi5:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thanks, jason. They don't look nearly as wide as the first set of pics.
I think they were wider due to the angle and the lighting. They're actually pretty narrow so its a clean look. :)

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
713 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.