Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
221 - 225 of 225 Posts

·
Administrator
7,553 Posts
Foot well lights I think are only on EXs and above ( not base) as for the PRND lighting on the shift, mine does not(or it is very dim) but on the dash it shows the PRND light. Foot well lights are very dim. The modification involves removing covers or drilling holes in them. I need to find the DIY.

As for dim all my switches on the steering wheel are very dim and there is a modification for that too.

Wait.. Are there supposed to be footwell lights??

Also is the shifter "PRND" suppose to light up?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Foot well lights I think are only on EXs and above ( not base) as for the PRND lighting on the shift, mine does not(or it is very dim) but on the dash it shows the PRND light. Foot well lights are very dim. The modification involves removing covers or drilling holes in them. I need to find the DIY.

As for dim all my switches on the steering wheel are very dim and there is a modification for that too.
hey I've been looking for the DIY foot well lights mod, where you drill the hole into the plastic around the bulb. would you happen to have a link to that thread? I cant seem to find it

·
Administrator
7,553 Posts
I believe this is the correct thread but I have not reviewed it.

Note it was only on certain trim levels in some Domestic Markets. I have not investigated this for my EX in the US.

hey I've been looking for the DIY foot well lights mod, where you drill the hole into the plastic around the bulb. would you happen to have a link to that thread? I cant seem to find it

·
Registered
16 Posts
I believe this is the correct thread but I have not reviewed it.

Note it was only on certain trim levels in some Domestic Markets. I have not investigated this for my EX in the US.
thank you very much

221 - 225 of 225 Posts