Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
798 Posts
I will go ahead and add my doings in this post as well I suppose.

First off I ordered from www.bestofhongkong.com

My order included:

2 x Pair of T10 4 LEDs - Blue (T10-4B) = $6.98
3 x Pair of T10 4 LEDs - White (T10-4W) = $11.67
1 x Pair of T10 4 LEDs - Yellow (T10-4Y) = $2.29
2 x 31mm - 4 LEDs Festoon Blue (ft31-4b) = $3.34
2 x 31mm - 4 LEDs Festoon White (ft31-4w) = $3.34
------------------------------------------------------
Air Parcel (Registered): $3.82
Sub-Total: $27.62
Total: $31.44

------------------------------------------------------

So I ordered two festoons because I wanted to see if blue would be bright enough for a dome. Otherwise I am going to put the white ones in. The yellow pair was ordered for my headlight blinker, since I plan on clearing them out within a month or so. Would need a yellow bulb for that to remain legal.

- x2 white in rear plate
- x2 blue in doors
- x2 blue or white in dome
- x2 blue behind seat
- x1 white in rear cargo area

The idea was to have the car be entirely blue when opening the door. And have the cargo with white. I also did some plastic dip to the dome area. Leaving me with two spare sets of White for the front headlights parking lights, and a rear plate for my second car!

Picture time of the plastic dip dome area. Taken apart to not coat the bluetooth.

Taped off and bluetooth removed from the speaker.

· Registered
798 Posts
That sounds similar to what I want to do with my car - blues for the interior, except for the cargo area and domes. So do I need just these?:
2 x Pair of T10 4 LEDs - Blue (T10-4B) - for the interior
1 x Pair of T10 4 LEDs - White (T10-4W) - for the cargo area
2 x 31mm - 4 LEDs Festoon White (ft31-4w) - for the domes

Also, your link didn't work for me, did you mean this:
Besthongkong

I'd also be interested if you found the blue to be bright enough for the domes - I was thinking to go with white for brightness and clarity in case I need to look at or read something, such as directions.
Honestly I am not sure how bright the blues are. They have 4 LED's inside them. So I am betting on them working great. However I don't have my order yet. I got about a week left until I get it. I will let everyone know when they arrive. The link works for me.

if not for you. www.bestofhongkong.com

· Registered
798 Posts
It worked the other day. However now its not up, guessing there server is down or they didnt pay the bill... one of the two doesnt sound good. At least i have a package on the way lol. Thats why i ordered two sets because it takes so damn long from hong kong.

· Registered
798 Posts
Ok so my update. Sorry I work offshore a lot and dont have time to go home often. So i do not have pics of the installed LEDS and FESTOONS.

I ordered from bestofhongkong.com

The 4LED 31mm Festoons work great. I put the blue in the overhead, door, behind seats. And for the trunk White LED. Now I have it set to turn on lights when the door is open or you turn the key too off. Let me tell you the blue is really nice. It is not Blaring blue, but a more nice ambient blue for you to grab your items and leave your car. I really enjoy it, it is the perfect amount of light for me. Not to mention at night when you unlock your car the whole interior grows blue. Very sweet IMO. Will try to get a pic, but it could be a month or better before I see my car again.

· Registered
798 Posts
Took about 2 weeks to get them when I ordered them.

Heya MD (or anyone else) .. just a quick question about this site- I just ordered LEDs for the entire interior and license plate from them, and the site says they ship from the US. *This is why I went with them*

Now the email confirmation says (vaguely) that it shipped from Hong Kong and will probably take a month.

What was your guys' experience with this?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.