Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Just got the dome LED's today. Here is a comparison:

and here it is with both in:

Now I am just waiting for the set of other bulbs to come in to swap out the rest. Took about 3 minutes to change them... hardest part was getting the tape off the bag the new bulbs came in. :)

· Registered
49 Posts
Looks good!:thumbsup: Did you use the festoon based LEDs? Which ones? Got a link?
I ordered these ones off ebay... 7.99 for the dome LED. Ill have to find the link. Borcth set me in the right direction. I also ordered a set of bulbs for the other lights for $7 something for ten bulbs.

I figured a light bulb is a light bulb..so that's why I got them from ebay..

· Registered
49 Posts
I replaced the rest of my lights today... managed to break one of the clips off of the license plate light though ... it still attaches on, but I will replace it when I take it into the dealer for an oil change. Makes a big difference in the dark -- looks way nicer with the white lights :)

· Registered
49 Posts
I chose them because I liked the fact they were in cased in a housing. Unlike the other types which are open and exposed to the elements.
32mm Festoon White 2-LED light bulb 3175 Dome Gauge Map - eBay (item 110555887572 end time Dec-02-10 19:15:36 PST)
I like this fact too about the bulbs I got

As far as the T10 bulbs, yes 6 is all you need. But I tend to get a bit more for extra. Just in case you get one that's a dud. It does happen somtimes. I think a member one here already experienced some that didnt work no matter what way he put them in. I got a pack of 10 on ebay for a few bucks. They work great too. Better to be safe then sorry. Good luck!
I ordered a set of 10 as well and had a dud in my set, so definitely get a few extra.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.