Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After postponing it (too) long, I will soon be replacing the boken fog light of my CR-Z. I have found a few clear videos showing this, see below:

Video 1:

Video 2 (part 1):

Video 2 (part 2):

However, these CR-Zs don't have headlight washers, like some European CR-Zs, including mine. This makes me a bit hesitant to do it, because I don't want to break the headlight washers.

Has anyone removed the front bumper of their CR-Z that is equipped with headlight washers? If so, could you please share your experience?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks a lot for this! How hard was it to remove the bumper?
You’re welcome. I was surprised how easy it was. One place where you have to be careful are those plastic brackets under the headlights. I’ve managed to slightly damage one of those while pulling a bumper out of it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You’re welcome. I was surprised how easy it was. One place where you have to be careful are those plastic brackets under the headlights. I’ve managed to slightly damage one of those while pulling a bumper out of it.
Thanks for the heads-up about the plastic brackets. Looking at the videos I posted, one just pulls the brackets loose and the French person uses a knife to push on the brackets. What method would you suggest?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well...I didn’t do any research before I removed it and I decided to pull the bumper off and lift it on that same time to release it from hooks. I don’t know is it the right way of doing it but it worked in my case ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts