Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been an exchange student in Taiwan for the past 7 months and I haven't seen or heard anything about CR-Zs here. As far as I can tell, no one has one, there are no advertisements for it, and nobody knows about it. After leaving the US, I only recently found out about the CRZ on the internet by chance even though I'm totally into cars. It sucks, I'm infatuated with them but I've never even seen one in person!:bored:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeez what's up with this region not having any? Since when do Chinese people not want Hondas? (I'm half Chinese:grin:)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
i thought the chinese hated the japanese? Maybe a new honda would get vandalized?

I know when i go to quebec people spit on and key cars with ontario licence plates... not sure if its the same comparrison or not.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Actually Taiwanese and Hong-Konger love Japanese so much. At certain degree, they love Japanese more than mainland Chinese.

As I know, there are a few USDM CR-Z being imported to Taiwan already. However, price isn't nice.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
My dad had his brand new accord v6 keyed while in quebec city.

The more east you go the worse it is.

We usually get at least one loogie every time we go to montreal tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had no idea it was that bad in Canada:bored:
But yeah, a good amount of the older generation of hardcore mainland Chinese people don't like Japanese people. I had an ex-gf whose dad loved anime (Initial D), but had a hard stance on hating the Japanese over stuff in their past wars. On the other hand, Japan colonized Taiwan in the past but the founder of Taiwan (Sun Yat Sen) was totally into looking into the future and not getting angry over the past n stuff. Also, Taiwanese people are obsessed with Japanese and Korean culture. It's everywhere.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My dad had his brand new accord v6 keyed while in quebec city.

The more east you go the worse it is.

We usually get at least one loogie every time we go to montreal tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? i have been to montreal and quebec city every year and the only thing i got are ships all over the bumper (including my CRZ)....
Maybe i only went there in winter so the cold keep their keys inside the pocket? lol.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
it'S not really that bad in Canada. just some of the younger people in Quebec think they should become their own French Speaking country and hate english speaking canadians.

so not everyone but there are some people in Quebec that really hate Ontario people. even though there's a good chunk of people in Ontario who are french...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Disappointing lack of CR-Zs in here too
Other than the ones I have seen sitting at the dealers, I have seen only 2 on the streets here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.