Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts
would something like ignoring the ebrake thingy work i was reading something like this earlier idk if this applies to the screeen at all since its at start up but yea @_@;; the start up screen is anoyying as hell its awesome your working at this :D keep up the good work!

I've only had my 2013 6MT NSBP Nav for 2 1/2 weeks so forgive me if I'm a little under-informed. Does the 2013 model have a DVD containing the Nav info? The manual states that updates are handled through a USB thumbdrive. Is the data stored in ROM?

Having rooted all my smartphones so far it was only a natural progression to see if the Nav had been hacked, yet ... which, just as I figured, yes :thumbup:

Also, don't think I'm ignoring this project because I don't post often, my office blocks this site for some reason, and I really only surf the web for about five minutes at a time at work because when I get home I don't really want to look at a computer screen.
I am not trying to come in all late. but what code gets called when you press the "OK" button?

I am not a developer, but is it possible you post the code you have decompiled? Maybe I can help?

I'm trying to do something similar but on a TL, the problem I'm running into is injecting HMIManager.dll back into the bin file using bysin, however bysin always comes back with "Unable to find HMIManager.dll on BIN"

Subscribing, hope when you guys figure out how to remove the nag screen from HMIManager.dll, you'll also figure out how to inject HMIManager.dll back into 10AVN2.bin.

Darn no updates, It's so annoying, I'm surprised no one damaged the lower right screen yet :mellow:

Should have a robot arm that auto presses the button for you after XX secs when you start the car

...I'm surprised no one damaged the lower right screen yet :mellow:...r
Funny you should say that. My screen in that area is becoming less responsive, likely from me slamming on it with my grubby, little finger. I have to push several times before it recognizes it.

I've gotten really good at making the nav unit crash.

I'm still working on it, however I can't spend as much time in the computer chair after work anymore, I was rear ended and have some injuries that prevent me from sitting or standing for more than about 45m at a time.

Don't worry Item9, I'm still here, and I'm still working on it.

I have figured out how to disable the OK button, but it doesn't work all the time. Sometimes it will crash the nav, and other times it'll work fine. I need to figure out why it's doing that.

I can't get on crzforum from work, the host of this site is probably somewhere unfriendly to the US, so it's blocked.

So, I'm about to give up.

I can get it to bypass, but occasionally (not sure what causes it) the navi will HARD CRASH, and it will need to be reinitialized via the debug menu.

I'll keep trying for the next couple weeks off and on, but I'm about to admit defeat.

Item9, PM me your new address and I'll ship the navi back.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.