Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Happy Tuesday :) I'm in the search of a Diffuser mod in the $300-$400 price-range. I've seen a lot of HPD mods, but I'd like something different since this is so popular (I'm a rebel lol). But I DO love that the exhaust is exposed, so anything with this design is pleasing to me. If you guys have any suggestions, please post here! Please & Thank You!

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
Hi all! Happy Tuesday :) I'm in the search of a Diffuser mod in the $300-$400 price-range. I've seen a lot of HPD mods, but I'd like something different since this is so popular (I'm a rebel lol). But I DO love that the exhaust is exposed, so anything with this design is pleasing to me. If you guys have any suggestions, please post here! Please & Thank You!
What do you think about simply putting on a 2013+ stock diffuser on your 2012? There's also this one, for center exhaust:
Noblesse diffuser and dual port exhaust

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you think about simply putting on a 2013+ stock diffuser on your 2012? There's also this one, for center exhaust:
Noblesse diffuser and dual port exhaust
That's not a bad idea! I do like that Noblesse though..I can probably do an extra couple hundred on it..Just wanted to see what's out there. Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Noblesse looks fantastic, but may be slightly out of the $300-400 price range. :/ I'd have already shipped one over if they weren't so damned expensive.

Subbed to this thread to see what ideas people have!
I agree, they look great! How much did you pay for yours?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts