Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
121 - 140 of 178 Posts
UK is not a worldpart :p.. you mean the Euro models
Uk versions are slightly different from Continental versions (or at least the versions sold in Portugal & Spain).

E.g. UK Sport version has got cruise control, rear parking sensors and power folding door mirrors. None of these options are available on the Sport version sold here.

Uk versions are slightly different from Continental versions (or at least the versions sold in Portugal & Spain).

E.g. UK Sport version has got cruise control, rear parking sensors and power folding door mirrors. None of these options are available on the Sport version sold here.
Then the version you get in Spain and Portugal is different.

The Norwegian car gets cruise contorl, rear parking sensors and folding mirrors. We don't get front parkingn sensors, glass roof, leather interior or navi. Apart from those things we don't get everything else in the GT package comes as stock here. Only the exterior styling and the interior lighting is oprional.

The JDM/EDM LED DRLs are also not an option. They are stock. I'm guessing you don't get them in the US due to the LEDs being slightly blue or something. You also need corner indicator lights in the US?

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but the JDM cars get Recaro seats as an option :angry:

Not just eudm, usdm, jdm

Canada gets the USDM model, EXCEPT that Canada ONLY gets the 'EX' version.
Mine is 6 speed manual Storm Grey.
Just added a $17, 12" (30cm) convex clip on mirror. NO MORE BLIND SPOTS.

Love the car

Found out another thing

I see pictures of CR-Z's with a wipper on the back.. is this only for GT or a certain part? I believe that its not existing in EU

In EU we don't have the rear wipper (it's ugly!).

Just before ordering my CRZ I find an option on the Italian Honda CRZ configurator: sport suspensions (lowered springs and shock absorbers).
I bought them with the car, price is 825 Euro.

In some threads I could read about % Engine Oil Life.
EDM does not have it in the multi-information display.
Instead we can read the distance or days, whatever the system decides to be more informative, remaining to the next service.
And we have a seat belts monitor for passenger seats (front and back) in the multi-information display (between service reminder and power flow monitor).

The US does not require or use rear fog lights (so no we don't have them). Many countries in Europe require it. Only some European manufacturers leave the rear fog light in when they ship their cars to the US, like Audi for example. And the vehicle owners are unaware of this light so often you'll see it on inadvertently, blinding everyone behind them on a crystal-clear uneventful night.

I assume they placed the rear fog light where the taillight reflector is on the US models? The Japanese models don't have a reflector there (they're located in the diffuser).

They place it in the bottom section of the tail light, where the OP has modded with bulbs.

You think ppl leaving the rear fogs on without knowing is exclusive to the US? Trust me, they are everywhere. Sometimes I just wanna stop the car in front and... :cursing:

I wish we had seat heaters too, got spoiled with those on my old Mini. My buddy has a 2010 MS3 and seat heaters are available in Canada on that car but not on the U.S. models, just stupid, like its not cold in the mid-west or east coast or our country:angry:

In Canada we only get the equivalent of the U.S. "EX" version, except no TPMS.

but only have a choice of 3 colours (colors) White Silver Blue.

Weird or what ?

Ive already added....rearview camera, door sill protectors, centre arm rest (pics to come), tint all glass (except windshield), rear bumper reflectors.

I hope that Honda is listening in on this forum and taking hints !

gord, Pickering, Ont, Canada Silver 6MT

121 - 140 of 178 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.