Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I test drove & ordered back in August. I wanted a red 6mt w/lots of extras, and the earliest shipment of reds was coming mid september. As the time drew near I was given a date of sept 20-25. Today is oct 1 - still no car. Their new ETA is oct 15-20. UGH I am so tired of waiting!!!!

sorry, just had to vent.

:spaz::spaz:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
So I test drove & ordered back in August. I wanted a red 6mt w/lots of extras, and the earliest shipment of reds was coming mid september. As the time drew near I was given a date of sept 20-25. Today is oct 1 - still no car. Their new ETA is oct 15-20. UGH I am so tired of waiting!!!!

sorry, just had to vent.

:spaz::spaz:
Happened to me to! I ordered back in July.... was told 9-25 originally.. then in Late August they change the date to 8-25. Then the car finally got to the railyard on 8-28... to the dealer on 9-1, and I got it! Lots of hair pulling and gnashing of teeth occurred during that period!:angry:

But patience (I HAVE NONE!) paid off!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I feel your pain! I ordered my red ex in August after an exhaustive dealer search. Was told it would be produced in September and arrive about mid-October if all goes well. Anxiously awaiting the vin... (One dealer told me no reds would be produced for the first 6 months so I should take the white he had in stock. He obviously thought I was an idiot!)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Im sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo glad i didnt have to go through this for mine, i sold my DD a week before i got mine which was still 2 weeks after my dealer said he would have it which was 2 weeks earlier then honda was releasing them. Its well wirth the wait but the wait will kill you till then, just keep going back for a test drive to hold you over. Would be cool if rental places had the Z so the people thatare waiting can rent it till they get it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good luck to you. Thank God i pulled in and mine was sitting on the showroom floor, but i did go Storm Sil. Anyways i could never order a damn thing. I have a problem with leaning over a desk and choking you with your own tie. Soooo good luck bro and congrats. You will Love your baby when you get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Got mine tonight :thumbsup: - she's lovely, I even let my hubbie drive her for all of 2 miles before I made him stop so I could do the rest of the drive home :giggle:

·
Registered
106 Posts
This is the first order I've ever done, ever had to do. And my insurance, even with the vin, can't give me a quote. It's not in their system. Anyone with Nationwide been successful? Curious. tks.
I had to tell the Hartford what it was. My papers came in and the damn thing says crv. Hello!! They said dont worry your covered, its not in the insurance data bases yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.