Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on taking the emblems off? hybrid or honda badges? I like them all..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
maybe hybrid badge. Most likely I'll just leave them there.
In my eyes, debadge looks good on BMW and MB. Rarely on Honda.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I will be debadging her this weekend but just the hybrid and cr-z, then i will black out the H, windows, tails and wheels, amber the calipers and call it a visual day till i get a kit some time down the line.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
i'd love to get a Hybrid "H" badge like toyota/lexus/hyundai has for their Hybrid vehicles... if not i think i'm just gonna do the JDM/Type-R Red "H" and paint the "hybrid" part on the emblem red to match... also the CR-Z Red... i did it on my Si and i loved the way it looked...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So your planning on painting the emblems red on a blue crz?? just wondering

·
Registered
251 Posts
I want a red Honda Badge. I like the looks on the white "JDM" Integra Type R's. I just wonder where I might get one. Ebay maybe? I like better quality stuff lol

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
well i don't own a CR-Z just yet... but i will get blue :p and to answer the question, yes i will paint it red if i can't get an emblem like above mentioned...

i painted the Civic emblem red on my Si and i never got around to it but was gonna add the red "H" to it to complete the look... and you can't really tell from the pictures but the sides of the emblem was still chrome so just the top part was painted... pics don't do it any justice... it really flowed with the red Si emblem...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
When I pick up my car I'll be leaving the badges on.

Most people don't even have a clue this car exists. I'll give Honda a little help promoting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If/when I end up buying a CR-Z I will probably remove the hybrid badge & possibly the CR-Z one. With my sense of humour I may put a vinyl Duracell sticker in place of the Hybrid badge for a laugh at some shows that I do.

Previous de-badge effort & alternative lettering plus show plate.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Some one needs to find an Energizer bunny emblem :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
1) Find one you like
2) Order it
3) Remove your factory "H"
4) Buy 3M double sided tape
5) Apply tape to new "H"
6) Apply said "H" to cleaned spot where old "H" was

Sorry, I had to be a smart ass. It's my thing lol. It's really as easy as that. Few cars, if any, any more, use holes and pins to mount their accouterments. I'm sure if you search under anything Civic on Ebay, you should be able to find one for a new Civic that would fit perfectly

Here are a few. Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
get an acura badge and put it upside down, i heard thats really cool

·
Registered
579 Posts
I think Ill wait on debadging. I debadged my previous car and it looked clean and sexy. However, some of us are waiting on special logos and emblems. Wait a few months or a year. Just see how much aftermarket stuff will be pouring out for this car. Trust me. If i do debadge. It will be the hybrid logo. But I think for now, i'll leave it all on. I regret many of the things i did on my previous car. Ive only had the car for 3 days. *lol* Patience my precious.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts