Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
81 - 93 of 93 Posts
:cry: all the big builds are disappearing. make sure you tell the new owner to join the forum so we could all follow. sad to see you out of the crz game but glad to see you have your priorities straight!

dont be a stranger!!!

Discussion starter · #82 ·
Thnx NASA. Nice to hear from you :) I will make sure he does bro'. And i won't be a stranger. When things calm down around here i'll comment and vote like before.
As people stated before, this community really is one big family you'll never want out of!

Hugs from Canada, too, Daniel.
I'll miss hearing your Angel updates, but glad all is well with you.
You'll be back - I just know it!

Cheers!

Discussion starter · #85 ·
CANADIAN: Aah thnx for the hug bro' :) And the possibility for me coming back with a CR-Z in the garage is really not unlikely at all... The car is awesome, and i miss my "Angel" like crazy.

MIKE: Don't despair buddy. I bet the traffic in here will never end ;)

Discussion starter · #89 ·
ART: Yea, it's going to be an 02- Skyline R34. And don't you worry, i might be back someday. I have to have a new daily after a while anyway.

JAMES: You parting out? Are you selling too, or just change of look? ;)

ROMI: Aaawwh, don't miss me too much. You'll se me in here regulary anyway. Have to watch you guys you know.

ART: Yea, it's going to be an 02- Skyline R34. And don't you worry, i might be back someday. I have to have a new daily after a while anyway.

JAMES: You parting out? Are you selling too, or just change of look? ;)

ROMI: Aaawwh, don't miss me too much. You'll se me in here regulary anyway. Have to watch you guys you know.
Swap a RB26 in a Z :p

Pitty the pics have gone! Improx customs are in Trollhättan Sweden right? Did they hook you up with the C-west parts? Original C-West? Asking since I work in Trollhättan and planning in modding my car.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.