Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was washing the Z today.. in a covered car wash. Hand wash.. the whole bit. I was almost finished drying it... and BOOM :angry:... a large pigeon flies THROUGH the wash bay, and dumps the LARGEST BIRD POO :cry: I have ever seen, right (SPLAT!!) on the edge of the roof above the driver side door.:scared: Naturally, half of it ends up on the glass and the paint below that. The bird was moving pretty fast.. and the speed caused it to splatter almost the full rear quarter of the car. One Bird... (If I'd had my shotgun, I would of AA'd that sucker!):hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Never had that happen before.. especially not in covered bay....:bored:

Washed and dried the car AGAIN.. took it home and Klassed it.... and put in the garage. Kept looking up for birds the entire time...:rolleyes: :blush:

Finsihed! :beer:

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Nothing like a fly-by pooping.

True life story- when I was stationed in Virgina Beach me and buddy where cruising the beach and we had the windows down in his Cavalier and I had my arm on the armrest on the door. I kid you not, some &^$$ seagull dropped one from above through the window opening and landed straight on my arm- the whole enchilada! Not one bit hit the roof or the door, so we are talking a space of what, three inches when viewed from above with the car moving and ocean winds? That takes bird had skills!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.