Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
What about the pricey VSA module. Mine went out and I exchanged it for a used one (new one is $1800). The one sent was for a manuel, I have a CVT. Messed everything up when installed. I swapped it out for a used VSA Module for the CVT and all things were right in the world.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Overall, this swap isn't particularly hard from a "bolt up" angle. Things are super straightforward in the mechanical aspect, but things really change when the complication of the auto stop is added. Sure, you could just disable the auto stop and drive like that, but I was after the full experience.
Hey man thanks for this write up ... since you went through this - I am about to do a CVT to 6speed swap and move the K over.... since you really mentioned things only got complicated with the auto stop - and that should be going away with the swap wiring, do you think there is anything else I should look into that you can think of?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hey man thanks for this write up ... since you went through this - I am about to do a CVT to 6speed swap and move the K over.... since you really mentioned things only got complicated with the auto stop - and that should be going away with the swap wiring, do you think there is anything else I should look into that you can think of?
marshessn
Last Activity: 10-30-2014 04:41 PM
Don't think he's gonna answer...

61 - 63 of 63 Posts