Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,285 Posts
Dang, Verch, that's a nice knob in your link. And nice home-made boot--serious stitching done there!

This is the first time I've seen it, but I guess I was looking in the DIY section for ideas, and haven't spent much time in the ICE discussion.... but here's a link to the boot mod I did--for anyone who can't stitch worth a schitt (using the M/T boot for the CVT.)
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/do-yourself-articles/62849-diy-cvt-6-speed-shift-boot.html

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought it off ebay. Was presently surprised with quality. This replaced a momo one so kind of tells you the quality that was there. It comes with a carbon fiber sleeve. I had my water transferred to the same carbon fiber pattern I did through out my car to match everything up.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Hey I really like your set up in that picture, I just bought a 2014 CRZ automatic and I’m looking to spice it up, could you give me some insight on where I could find shift knobs and layouts for the interior that are specifically for the CRZ? It’s a little hard to find for me. I’m also new to the car community !
Ebay. Search for CR-Z shift knob. It'll bring up mostly manual transmission knobs but there's auto too.
And Welcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This threads pretty old but can anyone tell me if they have found an adapter for just like button mechanism? I want to be able to swap different knobs but the button seems to be so stifling. I can find knobs that have their own button but I just want the "push-down" capability and threads on top for a.m. knobs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts