Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this: In ECON mode, yes it works very well. However in normal mode, with A/C on, everytime I come to a stop it acts like it will go into auto shut down, RPMS drop to 500, engine and car shakes and vibrates a little as if it died, then it fires back up. I know this is not suppose to happen, and it does depend on what the A/C is set on for auto shut down. Rather its auto setting on A/C or max setting car will not go into auto shut down. Manual setting with fan on medium or less Auto Shut Down will work in normal. Any one else getting this "False Shut Down" symptoms???? I will be taking to dealer Mon. :angry:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think that if the outside temperature is much higher than what the temperature control is set to, it will keep the engine running to run the ac compressor so the inside temp will remain the same.

This occasionally happens to me, especially if I keep the tempest to 67 and the outside temp is above 75.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.