Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
181 - 200 of 217 Posts
Oh Mai oh mai !!!! Sounds sooooo good with that downpipe [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji36][emoji36]
I am so jealous hahaha
Makes you wonder what it will sound like straight piped.

I still have the oem header. Gotta do emissions every 2 years. It will never be %100 straight pipe.

Reactions: CrzyCRZ
It's a sports car in disguise.

Reactions: 96firephoenix
Discussion starter · #187 ·
Finally was able to edit my main post (thank you forum devs/admins) to reflect my car's current status.

Granted not much has changed other than the Yokohama Advan Sport A/S tires on the front wheels now due to an unfortunate flat.

Discussion starter · #188 ·
I know this isn't a CR-Z but this is the wrap I want for my car....it's SOOOO beautiful and exactly what I had in mind!

Discussion starter · #192 ·
That BMW will bankrupt you right quick...
I was talking more on the wrap than the car, though it doesn't look bad either.

Discussion starter · #194 ·
What is cost of wrapping a CR-Z in comparison to paint restoration and repair?
Honestly I have no clue, I am still trying to get my income to where I can afford to do more car things.

Discussion starter · #196 ·
I think @SolidDuck got his wrap done for $1100.

I am still waiting for a response from a body shop for the paint restoration repair and some other body shop items and other parts of The Speed Bump Project I have been collecting parts for a while. Hopefully I will hear from them soon so I can see what that whole project will cost and if that does not work out then I may have to have some work done by a specialty shop and maybe a wrap.

I think @SolidDuck got his wrap done for $1100.

Discussion starter · #198 ·
Has it been over a year? Guess 2020 really was a year of hell, anyways since it has been so long I figured first thing I should do (now that I can afford to do things again) would be getting her detailed.

Has it been over a year? Guess 2020 really was a year of hell, anyways since it has been so long I figured first thing I should do (now that I can afford to do things again) would be getting her detailed.

View attachment 63495
View attachment 63496
View attachment 63497
Looking fresh. Hopefully the Dragon meet happens this year so we can all meet up again. Would love to test out my new suspension goodies again on those twisty roads.

Reactions: Spdbump and CuteZ
Discussion starter · #200 · (Edited)
So been a bit lazy with the pictures but over the weekend I got a new radio install like that one person I am blanking on posted in one of the facebook groups from AliExpress:
COHO For Honda CR-Z/CRZ Android 10.0 8-Core 6+128G Navegador Car Multimedia Player Auto Radio Screen

Overall it's an improvement over what I had before, certainly fits better and is way more responsive and higher screen quality/resolution.

Also got new set of tires (was tired of the mismatched pair and was having some traction issues in the rain), Continental Control Contact Sport SRS, so far I like them way better than what I had, the ride feels better and sounds better.

Reactions: CrzyCRZ
181 - 200 of 217 Posts