Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to post this for sale but the rules state a price must be included, however I have no idea what these are going for and was going to put 'offers', not
sure if that is allowed or not?, the thing is if I put it up too low then a lot of people might be dissapointed they never seen it in time, and if its too high
then there might be no interest, so I hope it's ok to ask here first.
Font Rectangle Tints and shades Fashion accessory Auto part

It's a light grey one with black leather and comes complete with bolts and brackets all built up and ready to fit and in excellent condition. UK.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I forgot to add that it does come with the uber rare floor bracket as can be seen in the latest picture, so yes everything is here all ready to go, correct bolts also. For anyone interested the leather top can come with a choice of red, black, or cream.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Bumper Trunk Hood

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suppose it depends on how hands on you are but for anyone who has a basic grasp of spannering then I think most would agree that fitting the armrest in a CR-Z
is fairly simple stuff, it's basic nuts and bolts, getting the floor bracket under the handbrake cable is a wee bit tight but just loosen the handbrake adjuster and it easily
slips under. The ultimate way to do it is remove both seats and it's then absolutely no problem. And because it's the OEM real deal with all the brackets there is no rattling
from it whatsoever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts