Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Crz_'s build thread

9K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  Artist 
#1 ·
Well hello everyone, I decided to start my build thread today :d. I got my baby used but she's still running strong, Sitting at 62k miles right now :d. My favorite colors are red and black so most of my mods will have those 2 colors. I got her a few months ago so i haven't had the chance to do a lot of mods. Also I'm from CA, westminster area ??. Anyway, here she is, enjoy??

Current mods:
_mugen rear spoiler (rep)
_JP style front lip (got it from Bayson R)
_custom side diffusers (used garage door seal + 3M + black plasti dip)
_caliper painted red
_plasti dipped stock wheels in black.
_Pinstripe front grill (borrowed this from Holly :p)
_offset racing stripe decal.

Interior:
_changed interior dorm lights into LED blue (red is wayyy too dark, couldnt see anything lol)
_Multi color foot mount interior lights.
_car seat covers I got from amazon to match the color of my build.
_Momo shift knob (Removed)

Performance:
_K and N Typhoon SRI
_BLF Catback exhaust
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
I love red and black!! :lol: But then you probably already knew this!

I borrowed the grill pinstripe idea from Lady_CRZ who no longer has her crz. I just got a compliment on it a few weeks ago at the dealer. Isn't it great?!

Love the stripe decal, don't see too many of those on the forum. I need to paint my calipers, too. You did it yourself? What brand is the paint?

You don't truly love red and black til you put up with red interior LEDs, hahaha! My boyfriend complains about these allll the time. Needless to say, I keep a small white LED flashlight in the cubby by the cupholders. :rolleyes:

Keep updating :thumbsup: What are your future red/black plans?

#3 ·
I forgot what the brand was. My uncle gave it to me and he said he got it from walmart lol. Took me like 2-3 hours to paint it with a brush xD. And my foot mount LED has red too but It's wayyy too dark lol. I couldnt see anything when i had it on so i knew getting LED red dorm lights would put me to dark age xD.

My next one is gonna be swift lowering springs (Which also is red ? so that's a plus)

Also a red shift knob to go along with the interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.