Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So as some know i changed my headlights and it went all okay c: !

Now i was since a long time planning to change those mirrors because of that blind spots i contacted AJ Racing sadly he said that the T1R mirrors are discontinued and won't be sold anymore...

So i saw that spoons mirrors : 76203-ZF1-030, Spoon Sports, Performance Tuning Parts, BLUE WIDE SIDE MIRROR GLASS Sadly i am not sure of some things.

Firstly will it fit does have anynone tested them ?

The curvature isn't the same what does it exactly means i know it for screens but not for mirrors.

Will the electric motors to move the mirrors still work?

Also how do i do since i currently have heated mirrors i saw a post that the cables aren't needed on the T1R but here i don't know

Thanks for your help as always !

·
Super Moderator
5,949 Posts
Most of the "blue" mirrors glue on over current mirrors so they still move etc the only issue is you lose the heated part. Others here will be better able to advise as they have made the change.

There is a posting on here that explains how to adjust your mirrors to have less "Blind Spots" Honda CR-Z Blind Spot Issues

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would suggest getting these mirrors: DIY: Polarized/convex/heated side mirrors w/LED turn signal

It has the same blue anti reflection but also keeps the heated mirror functions and also has a cool LED turn signal
And does it do the curvature as well to remove even more blind spots also with perfect mirror placement (I saw a post here about it too). I don't know if it's curvature I don't know exactly how to write it down in games it's FOV but for mirrors I guess.

And do you think this cabling is legal in EU?

Also where could I order those the website in the post seems to not sell them anymore :c

·
Registered
12 Posts
And does it do the curvature as well to remove even more blind spots also with perfect mirror placement (I saw a post here about it too). I don't know if it's curvature I don't know exactly how to write it down in games it's FOV but for mirrors I guess.

And do you think this cabling is legal in EU?

Also where could I order those the website in the post seems to not sell them anymore :c
Yes those mirrors are convex and it reduces blind spots. Not sure about the legality of the cabling? I ordered it the same way the original poster did it. I just emailed him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts