Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m in the UK and just put down a deposit on a white 2010 GT, no mods, 50k miles. It’s had one owner from new and I’m buying it from the Honda dealer that sold it originally and has done all the servicing.
Haven’t seen the car yet, but looking to book a test drive later this week.
Having stumbled onto this forum tonight, you seem a friendly lot and as I’ve never as much as sat in a crz, thought I’d ask for any advice before I do?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I’m in the UK and just put down a deposit on a white 2010 GT, no mods, 50k miles. It’s had one owner from new and I’m buying it from the Honda dealer that sold it originally and has done all the servicing.
Having stumbled onto this forum tonight, you seem a friendly lot and as I’ve never as much as sat in a crz, thought I’d ask for any advice before I do?
Thanks in advance.
I just bought a 2014 crz base model here in California. I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Before you purchase make sure the blind spots are something you are willing to adjust to. If you are planning to utilize the rear seats this might not be the car for you. Not even children can fit back there sitting properly. If those things don't concern you I can't think of anything else to point out. I'm loving being able to park in the tiniest of spaces. I realize that 122 hp is not a lot but it's plenty for the way I drive.

·
Super Moderator
7,163 Posts
See What To Look For When Buying A CRZ?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,149 Posts
My first drive home, after picking it up from the dealership, I was a little bit nervous--a lot nervous--making lane changes because of the "blind spot." I cured that problem by simply adjusting my side-view mirrors outward as far as they would go, and found that they still overlapped the center rearview mirror view, so you can keep track of traffic beside/behind you, just by getting to know how to make the mirrors work for you, instead of trying to turn your head around to check out what's back there. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,163 Posts
Did you read the blind spot threads? If you adjust the mirrors properly there are no blind spots. You have a back up camera which eliminates the one issue when parking.

Read this:

I just bought a 2014 crz base model here in California. I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Before you purchase make sure the blind spots are something you are willing to adjust to. If you are planning to utilize the rear seats this might not be the car for you. Not even children can fit back there sitting properly. If those things don't concern you I can't think of anything else to point out. I'm loving being able to park in the tiniest of spaces. I realize that 122 hp is not a lot but it's plenty for the way I drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advice re blind spots, or lack of with correctly set mirrors. Last few cars have been crv’s so expecting a different driving experience. Hoping to squeeze in a test drive after work today!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts