Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
having seen the white and black up close now i am a bit concerned with the paint finish. i am not sure if maybe it was just the lighting at the showroom but there seemed to be a dimple effect under the lacquer. it was a bit like one time that i bought a car with a bad spray job that my friend, who paints cars, explained is caused by moisture in the atmosphere when the car is painted. or whether it is a deliberate finish on the paint work.

i guess i am asking if the one photographed had any noticeable paint issues?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
having seen the white and black up close now i am a bit concerned with the paint finish. i am not sure if maybe it was just the lighting at the showroom but there seemed to be a dimple effect under the lacquer. it was a bit like one time that i bought a car with a bad spray job that my friend, who paints cars, explained is caused by moisture in the atmosphere when the car is painted. or whether it is a deliberate finish on the paint work.

i guess i am asking if the one photographed had any noticeable paint issues?
The pearl white on the CRZ was very good as was the black demo CRZ Sport however the black 2010 Insight in the showroom was shocking insofar as orange peel effect. You simply couldn't make out anything in the glossy reflection. The orange peel is very, very bad on UK Civics too. The result of eco friendly water-based paint I'm afraid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.