Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my Milano Red CRZ since the 17th of June 2010 and in all that time I have only seen four others on the road.
Three of them were white so I may have just seen one white one three times and one red one.
There was a blue and a white demonstrator at the dealers where I bought mine so in total I have seen 7 including mine.
This has led me to wonder how many are on the roads in the UK and how many have been sold world wide.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I've wondered this too. I've seen 14 Honda hybrids over the past few months - but all them the old shape. I've seen 2 other proper CRZ's both pearl White sports or S's - I've got the Sport.

If you were near Headcorn in Kent last week or on the M11 going north the week before, that was me who flashed you as i went past!

Cheers,

Mark.

p.s apologies if my flashing confused or angered you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
For the first time a few days ago I saw one actually one on the road, red of course. I've seen two others as well, both were also red. I am not too surprised. The dealership I purchased mine from said they have only sold two to Oregonian's since the car was released, and that he had gotten similar feedback from the other dealers. I am kind of hoping these cars don't catch on, I like how unique they are :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
I saw two on my drive home yesterday (3 if you count mine :))

One was white and pulling out of the Nuvasive road onto Lusk Blvd. in Sorrento Valley.

The other one was red and it was just before the Border Patrol Stop in San Onofre. I work in SD but live in OC so I suspect I may see those two often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.