Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

New here, obviously. I'm currently driving an 03 MINI Cooper S I bought new. It's now at the point where I am doling out a ton of money for repairs, so I think it's time for a change. We have owned quite a few Hondas over the years (my wife drives an Acura TL...nice car) and I want to get back into the Honda fold.

I am extremely interested in the CRZ. I like to look. I like the hatch. I like the 6 speed manual. I like the hybrid.

I'm hoping people on this forum can give me your likes and dislikes of your particular CRZ. Is it more or less than you imagined? Zippy? Sluggish? How do you feel about owning a model in its first year?

Thanks in advance,
smf

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone

Thank you for your replies. I owned a couple Accord hatchbacks circa late 70s early 80s and loved them. My wife had a great 86 Prelude when we started dating which was a blast to drive (how can you not love a woman in a red Prelude) so I have a very positive history with Honda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.