Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
:yeahthat:

I second that... very good info on those extensive threads. I've always liked the look of the Mini Cooper and actually used it as a means for comparison when I was making my decision to buy the CR-Z. Both seem to be fun little cars with some pep, and with designs that are clearly not run-of-the-mill. I was impressed at how much Coopers could be customized, but on the down side doing so really boosts their price tag! :eek:mg:

It was an easy choice for me, as I knew I wanted a hybrid as my next car, and it was love at first CR-Z site! I absolutely love the car and baby it bigtime... already hand washed it more than any car I've ever owned! My negative perspectives: rear quarter blind spots, not-adjustable headrest that I think I'm finally getting used to after several months, lack of standard center armrest. The engine auto-shutoff feature has also taken some getting used to, and was pretty freaky at first!

Best wishes with your decision!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.