Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Led rear blinker bulbs plus resistors in ember color...on the website it's $40
What kinda deal can you get me in that price
Seems a little steap for two led bulbs...
We offer a free-shipping code

(U.S. members only)

They are priced according to other comparable products, and come backed with a 3-year limited warranty.

Nick C.

·
Registered
689 Posts
We have a rear footwell? Interested in what your lighting up with that set. Also do you have replacement bulbs for the stock interior accent lighting? The stock blues are very dim so would be nice to brighten those up and still have the full OEM look.

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
We have a rear footwell? Interested in what your lighting up with that set. Also do you have replacement bulbs for the stock interior accent lighting? The stock blues are very dim so would be nice to brighten those up and still have the full OEM look.
We are still looking for a CRZ here in St. Louis to bring into the studio for comparison shots and installation videos

It's likely a simple 194-sized bulb replacement

If you send a picture of your factory bulb to: [email protected], we can match it up with an LED equivalent on our site

Nick C.

·
Registered
689 Posts
We are still looking for a CRZ here in St. Louis to bring into the studio for comparison shots and installation videos

It's likely a simple 194-sized bulb replacement

If you send a picture of your factory bulb to: [email protected], we can match it up with an LED equivalent on our site

Nick C.
I will see what I can't do when it is not snowing or 10 degrease out. Probably will be able to snap a pick this weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I installed the LED's last weekend using an Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder. Basically you strip the wire, put it in the open end of the add a circuit and clamp it down and plug the circuit into a spot that turns off when you remove the key. Then you need to ground the switch and lights wires. I used the screw that holds in the fuse plate for the ground.

Then dropped the lights back through the fuse box and zip tied them up under the dash all the way over to the passenger side. Very happy with the look and the results.

I wasn't too sure what I was doing when I started so let me know if you have any questions on the install.

I used this video for reference:

61 - 80 of 85 Posts