Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling this fog light kit I purchased a long while ago, but only ever used the fog lamps from.

This fits 2011-2012 CR-Z's unless you are running and older style bumper.

Kit includes the plastic bezel, steering switch, wiring for switch, and wiring for fog lights.

Also including with this, a set of the LED fog lamps by Morimoto. The right side lens IS cracked, but I silicon'ed it and ran it like that for a year with NO issues. I had moved these from my crashed car onto new one, then replaced on new one eventually.

Either way.. cool set for someone who does not have fogs on their car and wants them!!

$150 shipped. Obo.

Email me at my crzform username [at] hotmail [d0t] com

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, forgot to mention.. the fogs arent all hazed. That is the protective vinyl (Headlight Armour). Fogs should be mint underneath the vinyl protective cover.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure really.. but, i think between 13-16, they changed the fogs. However, not 100% sure honestly. Anyone know?

·
Registered
17 Posts
10-12 are oval, 13+ are round. Bumper shape is completely different on 2016, doubt that the trim pieces would fit. Although with enough ingenuity and effort anything is possible.
yeah, different part numbers. Too bad cuz that is a killer deal!

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
318 Posts
DM'd

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
318 Posts
yeah. Don't ask me how but I read 2013 somewhere. Real bummer, would've loved to buy it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Would that price cover shipping to UK?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would that price cover shipping to UK?
No, this is for within the USA only. I could get you a price quote to the UK, however, I bet it would be expensive. Can do that if you send me your address via PM.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hmmmmm. ! Crazy prices over here. Not going to tell you :)
but.... if you can wrangle it for a ton, €/$or£, they are all about the same to me, that would suit. Just use our "zip" code (UK post code) NE30 3ND. See what comes up and let me know.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Jeffd Looks like shipping would cost the following to the UK post code you gave me:

Priority Mail Express International (3-5 days) = $ 87.60
Priority Mail International (6-10 days) = $76.10

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hmmmm so it would cost me about 200 quid......aaaagh. Not got that just now but interested so give me a week or two and I'll try to get back. Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sorry mate. Unable to afford this just now. Had to buy new half shaft for my 1971 13/60 cv.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts