Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Right with you on the "annoying salesman" point. You're trying to concentrate on details in a totally new (to you) car and he wants to know your work history or "I can help you with the finance". My favorite is "take a left right up ahead" so as to stay on HIS favorite route when you want to wring the thing out.
Has anybody ever had a salesman say "we got 30 minutes, let's go anywhere you want"? I might actually buy a car from him.

· Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Right with you on the "annoying salesman" point. You're trying to concentrate on details in a totally new (to you) car and he wants to know your work history or "I can help you with the finance". My favorite is "take a left right up ahead" so as to stay on HIS favorite route when you want to wring the thing out.
Has anybody ever had a salesman say "we got 30 minutes, let's go anywhere you want"? I might actually buy a car from him.
Yes I did, DCH Honda in San Diego.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.