Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
I thought we could specify XM/Sirius as an option on this car? (Sirius and XM merged right?)

We have XM (now Sirius) on our '05 TSX and '97 M3, I definitely want it on the CR-Z.
Hope this is available...
Mine has XM. It's the trial package right now (I think the dealer has to activate some other equipment). So, it's got to be an option. IDK though.

· Registered
251 Posts
Believe me, I don't take offense to alot lol. And the dealer really didn't know anything. Had been there 1 month, and I had to point out even basic car things to him. Luckily my paperwork was handled by someone who had been there a while lol. And I honestly think this might be a dealer item specific to my dealer, because to get XM, I have to hit the Aux button. IDK though

Radio Display

XM Antenna

Dash Layout

· Registered
251 Posts
Yeah, I have no honest idea what the "shark fin" is for. A mechanic friend of mine said it was for satellites, so I'm assuming sat-nav, which I don't have lol. Oh, and I do have my IPod plugged into my radio through the factory USB port. Which is why that symbol is showing up

BTW, if anyone wants any other pics, let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.