Registered
1,358 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a question on a wheel setup. I've looked through about 40 pages of this thread and I did not see a similar setup.

I have a 2015 CR-Z EX that is completely stock. I'm looking for a summer wheel setup and I was checking out Tirerack. I'm interested in 17" Enkei RPF1's.

Tirerack has them in 17x7 +45 and 17x7.5 +48. They pair both wheel sizes with 205/45's. is there any issues with going with these sizes and offsets? Does anyone have this setup? I don't plan on lowering the car but if I were to it would more than likely only be by one inch on springs. Are there any issues with the setup Tirerack has to offer? I don't want to be hella flush but I don't want the rear to be super tucked either. I would like to avoid using spacers too. It seems like a lot of you are running these in the 17x8 with a +35 offset but I can't seem to find that size anywhere.

Any help would or even pictures would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
don't quite understand what you mean by "you would be in for a rocky ride. Like riding on bricks!! You are lucky my friend."
Meaning if we here in the U.S. used the same wheel/tire setup that you want to on some of our less than perfect roads, the ride would suck. At the very least it would be less than comfortable.

1461 - 1467 of 1467 Posts