Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just decided to play with the CR-Z a bit, I had this wheel on my STI,

The wheel size is 18x9 +50 VR CE28N Genesis, I only put one on the rear and I wanted to show everyone on this forum so they can get some basic Ideas. Since the rear has the big gap I wanted to see how much it fills in. The ride is a bit high due to the diameter of the tire, but Im very sure with a slight drop won't be to bad. The tire size is a 245-40-18 RE-11 Bridges

I will post pics of my other White CR-Z on Saturday the 6th. I just recently finish adding 99% of all Honda Accesories for everyone to see.

Here is the list.

17" CR-Z Wheels
205-45-17 Tires BFG
Rear Diffuser
Side Spoilers
Front Spoiler
Center Console
Day/Night Rear View Mirror
All Weather Mats
Trunk Tray
Door Sills Trim (Not Illuminated)
Door Edge Guards
Rear Bumper Applique
Rear Spoiler
Splash Guards

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've been meaning to test fit the RP-F1's off of my 300zx for some time now I just haven't got around to it. There's no way in hell the rears would fit, they'd probably stick out a foot but the front just might work.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I think you will need to stretch tires before you can make it to work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
wheels

HFPs 45 offset, 17's with BFG G-Force Sport 215/45...

stock ride height...no body lean now..i usually lower my cars, but secound guessing the CRZ. Rides really well as is which surprises me for a stock car....seems honda has really done their home work witht he CRZ.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.