Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if this is for real or not... but I have been waiting for Tanabe to drop their CR-Z exhausts on the market....

Honda CR-Z Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust T70155A

Honda CR-Z Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust T70155A

Anyone know anything about Redline? Are they reputable? I would rather buy from a sponsoring vendor (hint hint.. GROUP BUY), but haven't seen the Tanabe anywhere else yet...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I believe tanabe is releasing them next month... from what I heard from them. I remember calling them about the parts if they're going to have it in stock. And they said something about next month... Also talked to some reputable dealers around here... might be limited supply.

I like the sound of this exhaust.. have you guys seen the videos on them?
Tanabe USA R&D Blog | Honda CR-Z

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe tanabe is releasing them next month... from what I heard from them. I remember calling them about the parts if they're going to have it in stock. And they said something about next month... Also talked to some reputable dealers around here... might be limited supply.

I like the sound of this exhaust.. have you guys seen the videos on them?
Tanabe USA R&D Blog | Honda CR-Z
Yep.. seen the video.. and WANT one.... NOW!:drool:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Yep.. just an axleback.... and maybe not my top choice after reading another thread starring your car! :thumbsup:
lol thanks bro :thumbsup: wait till next week for the dyno with the CAI :) its soo cool to be teaming up with the guys at turbokits.com its such a BADASS exhaust and its actually a full CATBACK lol.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hey bro, Evasive has them. They're (Evasive) even on the forum.
And yes, they're dual tip. I'll either be getting this, one of the center exits or the new one that's in prototyping from turbo something. A guy here is letting a tuner play and make parts for his car.

Here's the link to the Evasive/Tanabe Touring Medalion. Sure is nice.:thumbsup:
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/evasi...concept-g-exhaust-system-7hp-7lbs-torque.html

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey bro, Evasive has them. They're (Evasive) even on the forum.
And yes, they're dual tip. I'll either be getting this, one of the center exits or the new one that's in prototyping from turbo something. A guy here is letting a tuner play and make parts for his car.

Here's the link to the Evasive/Tanabe Touring Medalion. Sure is nice.:thumbsup:
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/evasi...concept-g-exhaust-system-7hp-7lbs-torque.html
Yes... it is a nice exhaust! Thanks for letting me know about Evasive... didnt know they had them already. I am waiting to see how HybridKoop's Dyno's work out with the Turbo Kit exhaust and CAI before I decide to buy.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Yes... it is a nice exhaust! Thanks for letting me know about Evasive... didnt know they had them already. I am waiting to see how HybridKoop's Dyno's work out with the Turbo Kit exhaust and CAI before I decide to buy.
Np. I just think the Touring Medalion is secks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.