Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deputy Forum Librarian
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"2017 HONDA ZSX REVIEW

The 2017 Honda ZSX will be a mid-engine two-seater that will be offered as a sports car and also as convertible. Its percentages will certainly be quite close to those of the NSX. Materials like aluminium lightweight and carbon fiber will keep the cars’s weight in balance, as these products are light in weight. The auto might be constructed along with the NSX at Acura’s Performance Manufacturing Center in Marysville, Ohio, a move that would certainly benefit the Japanese car maker in regards to economic situations of scale. This model will represent the middle of Honda’s sport offerings together with successor CR-Z, which is expected in 2018. Above it will be located S1000 and stronger version of the Japanese “mini-roadster” S660. NSX of course makes the top of the offer."

Not sure how reliable this website is, but one can hope that the CRZ is not truly dead.

Here's the link, 2017 Honda ZSX Price Review Specs Engine Release Date.

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
I was thinking in the back of my mind, that the CRZ will go the way of the Insight. Wasn't it's 1st Gen dropped for a few years, then they came out with the revised/new Insight. I'm just waiting for 2018 or so, to see if they come out with a CRZ revamp, although I'm not impressed with the revamped Insight--and as an owner of the 1st Gen Insight, I look at my CRZ as the revamped 2nd Gen Insight--improved in every way. Anxious to see what they'll do in 2018.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I've been excited for the s1000. It could be what the miata needs for competition! (I guess perhaps this ZSX may be the proper miata competitor, as it sounds like the s1000 will be a Cayman competitor.)

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Promising. Curious where the website comes from, his syntax is pretty unusual.

I wonder if it'll have enough headroom. My price guess: $37K, full-boat. I hope they don't play the usual "engine options" game, and build them all with one power plant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts