Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

How do you like the CR-Z styling?

• Love it! Wouldn't change anything.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Would make a few minor changes.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Hate it! Would make major changes.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Need to see the production at Detroit to decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much longer until we see the production version of the CR-Z at the North American Auto Show. Given what we've seen so far in the JDM brochure how does everyone feel about the styling? Anything you would change? Would you completely change it all?

Feel free to vote and discuss.

Personally I really love the styling, very little if anything I would change at this point. I was very impressed from the jump from the concept CR-Z to what we see in the JDM brochure. I don't suspect many surprises at Detroit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm disappointed about the front overhang. It's longer than the concept models and makes it look more like a Toyota product. Anyone else agree?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm disappointed about the front overhang. It's longer than the concept models and makes it look more like a Toyota product. Anyone else agree?
I read a few reviews where they say the front looks longer in the pictures than it does in person.

·
Registered
133 Posts
CR-Z is a World Model

The front overhang is dicated by new European pedestian safety standards. Since the CR-Z chassis/body has been developed for world-wide markets, Honda (and other mfrs of "world" cars) have to comply with these standards.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I read a few reviews where they say the front looks longer in the pictures than it does in person.
The only pictures I've seen where it looks weird are the illustrations of the profile. In person it doesn't looks weird at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts