Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sold my 350Z, got a CR-Z... Gas prices are horrible, so I test drove a 2012 EX, it was fun- not 350Z fun... but fun none-the-less. Anyway, looking forward to trolling the forums!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i bought mine 2011 milano red cr-z 2 weeks ago. I was dreaming about this car for 2 years when i first saw it driving around . ^^

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought my red crz cvt navi and am thrilled to have gotten the only one available in the northwest. I have been gaining lots of info from this forum and finally joined.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I just bought my red crz cvt navi and am thrilled to have gotten the only one available in the northwest. I have been gaining lots of info from this forum and finally joined.
Welcome to the forum, possibly the best source of information on the CR-Z. The members here are great, but are quite fond of pics, so when the opportunity arises please post some.

You also might want to consider starting an intro thread.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Ukrainian CRZ owner ;)
White pearl, almost full option, European version MT, 2010

Plate BH 8029 AE, Odessa Ukraine
Andriy
Welcome! Post a pic! Any mods planned and if so which ones? If you search around there are some really simple mods you can do that will give your CRZ a whole new look!

·
Registered
6 Posts
2012 Milano Red Owner Here From Malaysia,nice meeting you guys! Dumping in a turbo kit at the moment so i'll get my car back hopefuly by next week..:)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
2012 Milano Red Owner Here From Malaysia,nice meeting you guys! Dumping in a turbo kit at the moment so i'll get my car back hopefuly by next week..:)

Hi everyone, just got my 2013 CVT PWP recently. Loving it so far. Learnt a lot from this forum before I made the purchase. The average owner opinions really did it for me. I always felt auto journalists were a tad too idealistic with their reviews of the car.
Congrats to the both of ya'll! I'm sure you will have loads of fun with this car. SurFerZ plan on throwing in a Turbo how about you Joshuachay? Any mods planned?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome to the fold SurFerZ and joshuachay, which transmission did each of you get?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Firstly Welcome to the forum and CR-Z ownership. :headbang:
While pictures are always welcome (almost required really) we need some details!!
I can see that you have 2013 PMM however which transmission did you get?, which trim? what part of the world are you from.

It's not haranguing just curiosity. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Firstly Welcome to the forum and CR-Z ownership. :headbang:
While pictures are always welcome (almost required really) we need some details!!
I can see that you have 2013 PMM however which transmission did you get?, which trim? what part of the world are you from.

It's not haranguing just curiosity. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your car.
Thanks for the welcome!!
I got the CVT because it is rated with a higher MPG.
EX trim with NAVI
I live in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
And, I have enjoyed it a lot so far!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Proud owner of a Crystal Black Pearl CR-Z! Got it just last Saturday.

Just have cellphone pics for now

2011 EX with Nav
6MT
and also no mods....yet :rolleyes:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Great to see another Virginia CR-Z owner! :thumbsup:
If you don't mind saying, what part of Virginia are you in?
In any case enjoy the car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm over at Leesburg . I'll keep an eye out for a Passionberry CR-Z if I'm ever around Stafford :wavey:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got a 2013 Metallic Grey 6MT Base this week. I'm very impressed with the features, driving dynamics, and especially the transmission.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Must'a missed this thread....

On April 2014, I became a proud owner of a 2013 PBP 'Z...I call her Trudy! She had 33 miles on the ODO when I bought her, 6k miles later, everything is great!

Hello again to all y'all!!!

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
2014 GT-T 6MT in Polished Metal. Sat-Nav, leather, 17" alloys, heated seats, glass roof, foglights, audio/USB/Bluetooth/subwoofer, parking sensors, rain sensors. LifeShine treatment.

181 - 200 of 205 Posts