Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you who bought the CR-Z
did you all paid the MSRP??? price
I will buy one this weekend and I wonder what discount they can give you?
if no discount, what other freebie do they give you
all season floor matts etc....

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I paid full MSRP today
got free all weather mats and first oil change service for free
Hey, congrats. I may of missed a few threads, but last time I saw, you were going to have to buy something else. Again, congrats.

Don't ask me how much I paid. I got one with all the extra add ons.

·
Registered
4 Posts
wow, that sounds like a great price! do you mind telling us which dealership or even salesperson you dealt with?

anyone have any dealership recommendations in the toronto area? i'm looking to learn more about the cr-z's and current gen si's.

·
Registered
262 Posts
$1400 off MSRP on EX MT6 w/o Navi

Jookz, you wanted to know where I bought mine. I see you're in Toronto, so I don't think this will help you much. I got my EX in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. It took a little bit of computer work and a few phone calls, but I found these folks were willing to deal to get the sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
they were willing to sell to a canadian and get it to you? i guess you lost your warranty in the process. idk, it seems like a lot of work. if you have a moment, a pm with some more info would be greatly appreciated, i'm still in the research phase right now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.