Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for $120 shipped for this cover.

For quickest response, email my username @ hotmail.com.

This is a CHEAP way to fix your mangled headlight. All you will need is some morimoto butyl rubber strip to re-seal.

Trust me.. this is the cheapest fix you will find. I just bought a new headlight myself to the tune of almost $500 shipped.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Pictures don't work

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,558 Posts
pictures are working for me but I am using a computer and a browser. it is just the lens you will have to remove your old one and get the right sealant to use this.

There is another posting that lists the part numbers for replacemt headlights but you will need to confirm what year you have and Base or EX

Pictures don't work

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Im using tapatalk the mobile app. Okay I'll look at via a computer next time..

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
238 Posts
Im using tapatalk the mobile app. Okay I'll look at via a computer next time..

They're working for me as well, I'm using Chrome on an Android device. Basically it's a perfectly clear lens with no hazing or discoloring.

To install the lens, you can either take a risk and use the remaining sealant that is already on the headlight, or you can buy a roll of butyl rubber. There's plenty of videos online in how to open and close a headlight, but in a nutshell you put it in the oven to warm it up.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would buy a roll of the butyl rubber from Morimoto. Fix any future problems..

Pulling the lens is simple too...

@Snoop G if you are interested, its faster to email me via my crzforum username @ hotmail.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts