Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 CR-Z Passenger headlight lens cover. (Will fit all other CR-Z Model years as well)

All you need to fix your cracked chipped lens without paying $500+ for a new lens!! Just need an oven, and some morimoto butyl rubber.

Looking to get $125 shipped.

Email me at my crz username @ hotmail [dot] com, or send me a message here. Just note that I am not on here all the time anymore, so it will be slow. Better to email!!

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
No, lens removed from a damaged one to replace a destroyed one you will need the special Butyl sealant and a way to heat(bake) the head light to use this as a replacement. @alex1884 do you have a damaged headlight or are yours just fogged?

crz head lamp cover??

·
Registered
7 Posts
2011 CR-Z Passenger headlight lens cover. (Will fit all other CR-Z Model years as well)

All you need to fix your cracked chipped lens without paying $500+ for a new lens!! Just need an oven, and some morimoto butyl rubber.

Looking to get $125 shipped.

Email me at my crz username @ hotmail [dot] com, or send me a message here. Just note that I am not on here all the time anymore, so it will be slow. Better to email!!
No Driver side?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No Driver side?
No.. driver side been long gone.

Actually, i HAVE a drivers side, its just slightly cracked. So.. no good.

Wanna sell this asap. Need to get rid of all this stuff. My car might be up for sale next.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Both cars or just the wreck?
The wrecked car is gone now.. going to sell my main car as well I think. I am making a large move at the moment and can't see letting this beautiful car sit without someone driving it much.

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
:confused: after all you went through. What will you be driving instead?
The wrecked car is gone now.. going to sell my main car as well I think. I am making a large move at the moment and can't see letting this beautiful car sit without someone driving it much.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:confused: after all you went through. What will you be driving instead?
Nothing. I will be taking public transport where I am going. ;)

Its unfortunate, but, it will be fun to be on a new adventure. If I ever come back, or need a car, I can always get another no doubt.

I am still up in the air about it, but, I cant see keeping a car I won't be driving sadly. Just another cost I don't need.

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
If it is paid off and you have a place to keep it I highly suggest you keep it. Even when I went to school and my car stayed parked most of the time it was convenient to have a car available for things like food shopping and other reasons. But do what is best for you.

Nothing. I will be taking public transport where I am going. ;)

Its unfortunate, but, it will be fun to be on a new adventure. If I ever come back, or need a car, I can always get another no doubt.

I am still up in the air about it, but, I cant see keeping a car I won't be driving sadly. Just another cost I don't need.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If it is paid off and you have a place to keep it I highly suggest you keep it. Even when I went to school and my car stayed parked most of the time it was convenient to have a car available for things like food shopping and other reasons. But do what is best for you.
I am going overseas. So.. as far as I know, no real easy way to take it with me :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts