Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

What Color and transmission is your CRZ?

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
I included in the poll the color/transmission that covers every single market the CR-Z is sold in. For those of you outside of the US, please take take the time to vote for what you OWN.

This poll is for OWNERS to be counted and to see what colors and transmissions are represented by forum members.

Please vote only if you have taken ownership of your car. Not what you would like to own.

I know that we could not include the non US colors as the poll only allows 10 choices.

Post below if you own a color not listed in the poll

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Horizon Turquoise Pearl MT6 (UK) - ordered, waiting...
I am pretty sure that Horizon Turquoise pearl is the same as North Shore Blue pearl. So when you get your car be sure to register in the poll under North Shore blue. Maybe one of the moderators could edit the poll listings to show the name Horizon Turquoise along with the listing for North Shore Blue.

I think the only colors that are missing in the poll are the Dark Pewter Metallic and the metallic Orange. So if those owners post here, as Daisy did, we will have a complete list of owners cars and transmissions.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is interesting that so far, with 35 people checking in, the actual purchased colors almost match exactly the colors that those answering our poll from back in December said they preferred

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/general-discussion/196-color-poll.html

And our forum members are buying manual transmission cars at three times the rate of CVTs, just like they said they would in the earlier poll on transmission preference

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/trans...ission-will-you-buy-your-cr-z-2.html#post9950

But I guess Honda marketing guys don't read, or put much stock in, our forum since the colors and transmissions they are bringing in are almost the opposite of what we said we wanted and have been buying.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With our first 50 CRZ owners checking in so far, the stats look like this:

12 CVTs 24%
38 6MT 76%

6 Storm Silver 12%
4 Milano Red. 8%
9 North Shore Blue 18%
18 Premium White. 36%
11 Crystal Black 22%
2 Dark Pewter. 4%

We have 1067 forum members and only 50 owners?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Premium White Pearl GT Nav (UK spec, as am in the UK! :rolleyes:)

No option for exact model in poll :blush:
This poll is only asking for colour and transmission.

·
Registered
4 Posts
White CVT EX with Navi. Voted Black in error, as the dealer was having difficulty finding a White one for me. About a day and a half before delivery, they called and told me that they had located my White one.

After 3 days of ownership, I can't say how much I love this car. Those who knock its performance simply can't have driven one! For certain, I ain't takin out any Corvettes at a red light, but the car certainly isn't a dog.

Lovin it so far.

John R
Philadelphia, Pa. USA

1 - 20 of 303 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.