Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it was a whole showcase, not just the car.... but honestly, other than the car, the rest of the showcase prizes sucked... it was an all expense paid trip to Philly to watch the Stanley Cup finals or something.... she bid $28K, it was only $24k. which means the hockey part of the prize was $4k or less.... which imo would have been hard to guesstimate too.... too bad. she was totally cute too.

· Registered
314 Posts
hahaha... what is the Stanley Cup?? :iough:
HEY MAN, respect the 'ockey, or I'll send in our Canadian forum members to board you!!! :pP: I myself am not a regular watcher of hockey, but alas I live in Baltimore where we don't even have a minor league team, much less an NHL team. I do watch the Caps or Canucks when convenient, but have played more hockey on the XBox 360 than I have watched on TV!

One small point, however-- the trip wouldn't be for the Stanley Cup finals in any given city, as the Stanley Cup is formatted similar to baseball, with games split between the arenas of the competing teams. There would thus be no way to know what teams will be competing. Perhaps the showcase prize just involved a hockey weekend of some sort?

SLAPSHOT-- DUCK, BIZZY!!! :scared:

· Premium Member
5,332 Posts
HEY MAN, respect the 'ockey, or I'll send in our Canadian forum members to board you!!! :pP: I myself am not a regular watcher of hockey, but alas I live in Baltimore where we don't even have a minor league team, much less an NHL team. I do watch the Caps or Canucks when convenient, but have played more hockey on the XBox 360 than I have watched on TV!

One small point, however-- the trip wouldn't be for the Stanley Cup finals in any given city, as the Stanley Cup is formatted similar to baseball, with games split between the arenas of the competing teams. There would thus be no way to know what teams will be competing. Perhaps the showcase prize just involved a hockey weekend of some sort?

SLAPSHOT-- DUCK, BIZZY!!! :scared:
:hiding:

oooooooooohh... so it's Hockey? :pP:

btw, what is baseball?? :popcorn:

· Registered
314 Posts
:hiding:

oooooooooohh... so it's Hockey? :pP:

btw, what is baseball?? :popcorn:

A sport that's much more boring than football! (this from a one-time baseball lover). And if you ask the next question of "what is football?", I'm sending Ray Lewis and his Old Spice giant Raven after you! :wallbash:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.