Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who are serious about meeting up and actually have regular meets, let me know. I noticed a lot of meets get cancelled and postponed.

I go to a lot of meets, but NONE have CR-Z's. Just me. It would be nice to have a crew of CR-Z people.

If you are interested, let me know where you live, how far you would drive, and the best day and time. I'm thinking we can go to a AYCE KBBQ place somewhere in Cerritos.

LMK. And if you flake out a lot, don't bother even contacting me. That's hella annoying and rude.

·
Banned
96 Posts
hellz yeah it was straight stupid fun :thumbsup:

i will post up some pics tomorrow but yeah my girl was kinda bummed she didnt have any crz girlyfriends there to chat it up with sourpuss.. oh well, maybe another time.

but im going to fontana with some friends on Sat. for season opener.. welcome to join us out there hopefully BasisTuningTony can help me get my coils on as i have no tools =(

ps added you on facebook just for ****s and gigs lol.

but yeah we should totally do a K-Town meet sometime k laters.

CAN YOU SPOT THE WIFEY??

YES THAT IS AN ASIAN RAT-TAIL.. WE DONT HAVE THOSE IN THE PACIFIC NW

WISH HER CRZ WAS THAT CLEAN, THAT COLOR, OR A 6SPD LOL

PANO1

PANO2

8PM

YouTube - video-2011-04-19-22-25-29.3gp

YouTube - video 2011 04 19 21 26 02

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't gone on this forum for a long a$$ time. I'm near Monterey Park. What's your schedules like during the week? I can't do this Thursday. Already got a meet I go to religiously. lmk.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
187 Posts
will be nice to know other CR-Z owers,but i'm in Southern Portugal,Algarve,don't mind the drive,rather enjoy it,so if anyone is from Portugal weekend are best,sat/sun...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.