Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the cutest license plate frame holders at Miller Honda, the night they had a new-owner's service event. They said, "CR-Z" with the 'z' upside-down. It was very fitting for the car. They were 13 dollars! I thought I should buy them on the spot, but decided to wait until my plates came in. Of course, now they cannot find them, anywhere. (They've tried)! Only the Standard "CR-Z", which is un-interesting. Any ideas? I've searched the internet to no avail. I know it's crazy (written with a funny 'z')...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
how the hell can you tell a "Z" from an upside down "Z"?:blush:

EDIT: OOPS i think i just figured it out that its backwards or flipped would be a better description.

Upside down made me think to spin it clockwise or counter clockwise. Damn im stupid sometimes.

·
Registered
618 Posts
They said, "CR-Z" with the 'z' upside-down. It was very fitting for the car. They were 13 dollars!
I suspect the ones that were properly designed were at 26 dollars. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The "z" part was turned the side, kind of like a cartoon. I don't know why, I thought it was just adorable and perfect for the car. I also think they must have been plastic, because they were only $13. I am actually waiting to hear from them, because I want to put the plates on, and will do so without frames (I think the $29 ones are boring). But the 'z' was facing forward. (I may have misstated that).

So much help! Thanks! I will be glad to buy them from someone else if I can find them. (Will check your website).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.