Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

CR-Z launch takes over Times Square on 9/23/10

Tomorrow, Honda Motors will take over New York’s Times Square “in 3D” to officially launch the 2011 Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrid Coupe to the US market. The massive display will cover five blocks of Times Square with 3D commercials for the new CR-Z on the huge Times Square HD ‘Spectacolor’ screen located on Broadway between 46th and 47th street, with additional 3D support offered by Sony, Maxim Magazine and the hip hop group N.E.R.D."

Read More At: The 2011 Honda CR-Z launch takes over Times Square | HULIQ

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Times Square - LIVE!

I am able to see the event on the Times Square live webcam.

Times Square Cam - EarthCam

Although "Cam 1" seems to automatically move, and turns to show different Times Square scenes, I was able to watch the 3D commercial playing over and over on the big display.

Attached is a screen grab.

--

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
I miss this event was working on 53rd Street & Park Ave. United Nation Detail Security, by the time l went to my command and change, the event was over. l was told that there was a large crowd. l drove my CR-Z around TIMES SQUARE there were many lookers giving me the :thumbsup: l was able to park my car on 39th & B'way and people made positive comments on the CR-Z. l was told that the CR-Z in the Milano Red really looks sharp. l took some pictures of my car when l was in MidTown l'll try to download them later on. That was my first time driving my car in Manhattan.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
I miss this event was working on 53rd Street & Park Ave. United Nation Detail Security, by the time l went to my command and change, the event was over. l was told that there was a large crowd. l drove my CR-Z around TIMES SQUARE there were many lookers giving me the :thumbsup: l was able to park my car on 39th & B'way and people made positive comments on the CR-Z. l was told that the CR-Z in the Milano Red really looks sharp. l took some pictures of my car when l was in MidTown l'll try to download them later on. That was my first time driving my car in Manhattan.
nice... did u give any ladies a ride in that thing?? :eyebrows:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.