Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
Pretty cut an dry.. Threads did not match up.. Was having them installed at my local Custom shop while having another mod completed. Same shop I used for my previous mods to include my previous set of H&R spacers etc..

Sent an email to Auto City Imports <[email protected]> requesting a RMA number or equivilent..

EDIT: Maybe the wrong Spacer shipped.. I dunno.. But - Also not all that comfortable with the two piece spacer..
Here's a Pic..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ichiba recently released some new sizes for both the Version 1 "V1" and Version 2 "V2" series wheel spacers. We also decided to organize the spacers directly into the 2011+ Honda CR-Z section on our site to help make them a little easier to find.

Ichiba V1 Spacers
Now available in 5, 10, 12, 15, 17 and 20mm
Link: 2011+ Honda CR-Z Ichiba Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (Version 2)

Ichiba V2 Spacers
Now available in 15, 17, 20, 22, 25, 27, 30, 32, 35 and 38mm
Link: 2011+ Honda CR-Z Ichiba Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (Version 2)

Help w/ Spacer Size
To help figure out what size best fits your needs, take a look at a blog post we posted a while back with some tips on how to measure your wheel gap
Link: Wheel Spacers : What Size? | AutoCity Imports Blog

If you have any questions, let me know!

What is the quality of CR-Z Ichiba wheel spacers?I just know the brand of H&R, Eibach, BONOSS, some days ago, I buy the BONOSS forged lightweight plus wheel spacers for my car, Just installed, do not know if the effect good or bad, the appearance is very good.www.bonoss.com

21 - 23 of 23 Posts