Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ichiba recently released some new sizes for both the Version 1 "V1" and Version 2 "V2" series wheel spacers. We also decided to organize the spacers directly into the 2011+ Honda CR-Z section on our site to help make them a little easier to find.

Ichiba V1 Spacers
Now available in 5, 10, 12, 15, 17 and 20mm
Link: 2011+ Honda CR-Z Ichiba Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (Version 2)

Ichiba V2 Spacers
Now available in 15, 17, 20, 22, 25, 27, 30, 32, 35 and 38mm

Help w/ Spacer Size
To help figure out what size best fits your needs, take a look at a blog post we posted a while back with some tips on how to measure your wheel gap
Link: Wheel Spacers : What Size? | AutoCity Imports Blog

If you have any questions, let me know!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
+1 on the selection of sizes. Almost got me thinking of going from 20 to 22..

- and would love to bring the front out 5mm, just can't get over my reluctance to put a spacer on the front wheel drive where most the work is done..

·
Registered
666 Posts
^ please dont go to the trouble of changing them out for 2mm difference... at least go to 25's :p

but yes, this selection is great and looks like a very nice product. Once I measure mine up and get it sitting as low as I want, I will probably order some 25mm for the rear also.

Thatd bring me to 17x8 +10, sounds about right.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I'll be ordering a pair for my rears :) Thanks for the great prices, too! Btw, I'll be putting on your sticker soon :beer:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Sweet. Nice selection and good prices. I may just switch-out my 25mm (1") Ebay spacers for some 17mm or 20mm Ichiba V2s. No matter how much I trim the bumper mount plastic, I still get a little rub over RR tracks sometimes.

Thanks for the info!

(I ALREADY have your sticker on MY car!) :tong:

·
Registered
75 Posts
will these fit on a 2012 base model with stock wheels? Which version do I want if I want 20mm in the rear?

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
are these in stock?? 25mm.. After putting these into the cart on your website, it did not provide any information... I backed out of the transaction..

Ichiba V2 Spacers
Now available in 15, 17, 20, 22, 25, 27, 30, 32, 35 and 38mm

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
what are the benefits of getting the v2 over the v1
Version 1 = will need to replace the studs with those supplied with the spacer

Version 2 = come with the studs on the spacer. Pretty much plug and play. Put the spacer on existing studs torque to 80lbs and then put the tire on the spacer's studs. Torque to 80lbs and off you go. But these types of spacers have to start at 15mm in order to accomodate the studs. If you want a smaller spacer (5mm to 10mm) will need version 1..

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
Yes sir, good in stock!!
OK .. Ordered..
Hopefully in stock.. Never got a real indication of whether they were or not and no projected delivery date on the site and no choices on shipping methods..

Hopefully have em in a week or less.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
OK .. Ordered..
Hopefully in stock.. Never got a real indication of whether they were or not and no projected delivery date on the site and no choices on shipping methods..

Hopefully have em in a week or less.. :thumbsup:
yes... good in stock on all sizes for the CR-Z... depending where you are at you will have within 3-5 days.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
Hey.. Auto City Joe...

Oops..

Got em and started to install.. Everything was the right fit except - The Spacer Lugs don't thread on the stock Studs and the CR-Z lugs don't thread on the Spacer Studs.. Major Fail.. RMA Please.. Thanks..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey.. Auto City Joe...

Oops..

Got em and started to install.. Everything was the right fit except - The Spacer Lugs don't thread on the stock Studs and the CR-Z lugs don't thread on the Spacer Studs.. Major Fail.. RMA Please.. Thanks..
Please phone in so we can troubleshoot this issue. We've never had a problem w/ these spacers on the CR-Z or any other cars that share the same spacer specs. Looking forward to hearing from you. **586-797-9083**

1 - 20 of 23 Posts