Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda has been better than most with their concepts being closer to truth than dream. Let's be real, American cars are just so ????? not going there. Just some of the Honda's I've owned...Civic CVCC(A), Beat (jp), City(jp), CRV(jp), Life(jp), Civic (A) (A)=American, (jp)=Japan, Plus motorcycles CB350, CB 550, CB 360, VF 750, Zoomer 50, XR250 Motard, XR 650 L, VFR 800Fi, CBR 1000 RR. Design on the NEW CR-Z= nice, Give me something hotter. My current ride is an 06 Civic coupe. Nice car small (I like it). A little heavy but 50,000 plus miles, 30plus MPG who's complaining. Give me some Mugen, I'd buy it in a minute. Only one problem....in Las Vegas Dealers charge $2000 or $2500, or $3000 or more for cars. Guess WHAT DON'T BUY YOUR CAR IN VEGAS. I'm going to ANY STATE or CITY to buy my car someplace else. The price will be UNDER $20,000.... OUT THE DOOR $22000 ~ $23000. IF it's more... then I guess I just bought my LAST Honda..
By the way I hope Honda's reading these.... or they will go the way of GM...bye bye.

·
Registered
85 Posts
American Cars= Pepsi cans... use them and then crush them.. I worked at a junk yard and I can say that what I say is true... It's 2011 and the only Hondas I see go to the crusher are 1988-1991... Yea.... And almost new Dodge, Chevy, and Ford's get crushed all the time.. Hondas are rare in junkyards here. So wake up and smell the coffee.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Honda has been better than most with their concepts being closer to truth than dream. Let's be real, American cars are just so ????? not going there. Just some of the Honda's I've owned...Civic CVCC(A), Beat (jp), City(jp), CRV(jp), Life(jp), Civic (A) (A)=American, (jp)=Japan, Plus motorcycles CB350, CB 550, CB 360, VF 750, Zoomer 50, XR250 Motard, XR 650 L, VFR 800Fi, CBR 1000 RR. Design on the NEW CR-Z= nice, Give me something hotter. My current ride is an 06 Civic coupe. Nice car small (I like it). A little heavy but 50,000 plus miles, 30plus MPG who's complaining. Give me some Mugen, I'd buy it in a minute. Only one problem....in Las Vegas Dealers charge $2000 or $2500, or $3000 or more for cars. Guess WHAT DON'T BUY YOUR CAR IN VEGAS. I'm going to ANY STATE or CITY to buy my car someplace else. The price will be UNDER $20,000.... OUT THE DOOR $22000 ~ $23000. IF it's more... then I guess I just bought my LAST Honda..
By the way I hope Honda's reading these.... or they will go the way of GM...bye bye.

It's just all mathematics my friend. Every car is priced by the manufacturer at MSRP, and no dealer can charge you more for it (as per Monroney Act). However dealers put add-ons like alarm, tint, splashguards on there for additional profit.

Now if you are a duck, they will pluck you and ask for all the money. Generally speaking, you go into a Honda dealership and tell them you'll pay invoice price (the price the dealer paid for the car) and they will sell it to you.... although not when the model is still new, so don't try it with the CR-Z for 6 months or so.

And another quick FYI, used cars cost less in Vegas, than in AZ or CA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.