Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no special finance rates for young individual buyers with goood credit for at least six months, but after that sub 8% is expected.
EX MSRP will be just north of $22K, you'll get fog lights subwoofer, interior ambiet lighting, alloy pedals, and leather wraped steering wheels.
EX Navi MSRP at $24K.

Don't expect to be able to buy one under MSRP for a while, they are coming in on a limited supply basis from Japan.

·
Registered
349 Posts
no special finance rates for young individual buyers with goood credit for at least six months, but after that sub 8% is expected.
EX MSRP will be just north of $22K, you'll get fog lights subwoofer, interior ambiet lighting, alloy pedals, and leather wraped steering wheels.
EX Navi MSRP at $24K.

Don't expect to be able to buy one under MSRP for a while, they are coming in on a limited supply basis from Japan.
Thanks for the info...

Now..for 24k with navi...i wonder if i should just wait for the next Si..?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that the ONLY difference between trims? a $2,000 navi? If that's the case, what would be stopping me from simply buying the $22,000 version, and throwing in a $500 navi myself?
that's correct. throught the Honda range the difference between a Navi and non-Navi car is about $1700-$2000. The Navi system is awesome and does much more than just a tom tom. but I won't be needing one either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's what I've heard, but basically the $2000 would just be because I like the look better than the standard CD player - I doubt I'd use any of the features anyway :(

..but still, it does look good enough to justify the extra trim level!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was a big fan of how the OEM navi looked in the Civic coupe, but it doesn't work for me in the CR-Z. Same situation with the Fit dashboard also - the curves in the dash "clash" with the square lines of the navi. With the standard radio, the buttons are arranged to flow with the space provided. The OEM navi looks aftermarket.

Just another opinion. :) For the record, I used to have a Civic EX w/OEM navi. I agree that the factory navi works quite well.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Here is the official pricing.

Click for Full Size Scan

I've been told by the same dealer that they should be getting their first cars in between August 5th and August 8th though. Hopefully a test drive this weekend to make sure that I want to order one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was a big fan of how the OEM navi looked in the Civic coupe, but it doesn't work for me in the CR-Z. Same situation with the Fit dashboard also - the curves in the dash "clash" with the square lines of the navi. With the standard radio, the buttons are arranged to flow with the space provided. The OEM navi looks aftermarket.

Just another opinion. :) For the record, I used to have a Civic EX w/OEM navi. I agree that the factory navi works quite well.

well said. the navi does work well, it's an alpine unit. but, i have to agree it doesn't look right. although it's cool to have, since bluetooth is already on the ex without it, and you don't gain the XM service you normally do when navigation is involved, i question wether or not it's worth it to pay close to 2k for it. For navi only?

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
well said. the navi does work well, it's an alpine unit. but, i have to agree it doesn't look right. although it's cool to have, since bluetooth is already on the ex without it, and you don't gain the XM service you normally do when navigation is involved, i question wether or not it's worth it to pay close to 2k for it. For navi only?
that's my conundrum :think:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Checked with my local dealer (they're in the Columbus,OH market). Here's what he has on the truck with an estimated arrival of Aug 5th:

CR-Z EX Navi 6MT, Blue
CR-Z EX Navi CVT, Silver

He is supposed to call me on their actual arrival day so I can come take a look. Any tone of Blue would be my last color choice, but I am really curious how this will look in person as it looks like an odd color in pictures. If I can take a drive in the 6-MT I will try to report back on my driving impressions.

BTW, if anyone near Columbus is interested in a CR-Z please let me know. I have spent BIG BUCKS with this dealer over the years so I would be more than happy to see if I can hook you up on pricing.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.