• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys. We are developing the CR-Z front emblem as we speak.

If someone wants this one, at a discount of $20.00 off of what we will eventually sell it for, let me know. In return, I will expect final pictures and a good set of pictures of the install, that I can use for the detailed directions.

More importantly, let me know what color you want! I am planning on making it with Extreme LEDs....so Extreme blue, Extreme white, or Extreme red. HURRY!!!...so we can finish it!

Thanks,

Ampd

PS. I will offer it to LUDERCRZ first, since he was the first loyal customer on here to get one. If he passes, it will be open to anyone!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
What is the estimated final price?
Hey Seer,

The item is listed in the online store now. Here is the link to the store. Click on Front Amp'd Honda.

Amp'd Emblems LLC

The price is $120.95 plus shipping. Tax only if you live in FL. That price is for standard LEDs (Extreme LEDs are more) and emailed instructions. You will receive a $20.00 refund if you send back some good pictures and post them as well. I will refund that directly to your Paypal account once I receive the pictures and see the post. Therefore, the total would be $100.95 plus shipping. Lowest shipping is $7.76. Final price for you......$108.71

This price is available for the first taker only. Then the $20.00 discount goes away.

Thanks for the interest and for voting.

Ampd

PS Ludercrz just wanted the rear so it is open to anyone now!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear what your sayin....TinTin, but I have to say, I have had my Extreme blue on the rear, and blue on the front of my 07 Acura TL for over a year and a half. No issues.

The lighting is subtle, bottom line. Unless you REEEEEELY pissed a cop off, I doubt you would have any issue. I have had no customers tell me any differently. I even know someone that had a blue rear Amp'd Emblem and was pulled over for something...and received no ticket or comment about the emblem. Or...the other option is always to get the remote I offer. Then, you can turn it off with a keyfob type remote..anytime you like!

Last night was the best though. I was parked at a restaurant, getting some takeout. My girl was in the car. This little kid...toddler...was walking by the front of my car with his parents. He stopped, pointed, and then reached out and touched the emblem..(it is at his eye height!)....while saying....coooooooool. I almost died hearing it. The parents came back again when I got there, looked at the rear...and told me how much they liked it. But the little kid!!! That was PRICELESS.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
What about a emblem that changes color with the color ring of the speedometer?
That'll be an hell of a wiring job... :hi5:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) MORE BEER FOR EVERYONE!!!! :thumbsup: Sorry. Though it would be cool. The space available is very limited for LEDs. Add different colors and more components...not that workable. Maybe as a side project under EXPERIMENTAL...but...it would NOT be cheap!

Need to post the new girl picture on here. (I hope no one is offended by short tight dresses). It is on the FB page and the website if you want to.....peeeek.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Amp'd

·
Registered
91 Posts
Need to post the new girl picture on here. (I hope no one is offended by short tight dresses). It is on the FB page and the website if you want to.....peeeek.

Amp'd
I enjoy attractive women, but to me it boarders on being unprofessional and cheapens the image of your product. It’s probably not going to win you many female customers either. You have a great product and it can stand on its own. Just MHO.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Seer,

I appreciate your input. If you have any ideas for a good ad, I would be greatful.

As you know, there is rarely an ad that works for everyone. I agree that "the girl" will not appeal to everyone...and probably not as many women as men. With that said, we could probably both agree that the majority of Modders are men.

Thanks again for the input.

Ampd

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.