Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Previous month: February COTM

Please note that there are some slight adjustments to the COTM. Please read all the RULES before posting.

Welcome to the Honda CR-Z Of The Month Contest for March 2011!
Congrats to the last months winner: ZestJDM

Members have until March 24th to post up pictures of their Honda CR-Z. After March 24th this thread will be closed for new submissions thread with a redirect to a new thread where members can vote for the COTM (CR-Z Of The Month) of their choice. On April 1st (12am EST) your votes will decide the winner for Honda CR-Z Of The Month for March!!

The winners car will be displayed on CRZForum.com for the month of April as well as receive a free set (2) CRZForum.com stickers!

Best of luck! :hi5:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
lol, thanks for that... i forgot to fix that after i submitted the thread...
Bubble buster!! :rolleyes:

Copy and paste will get ya everytime...

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
i believe they do that already... i'm not 100% sure tho... thanks for the suggestion tho :hi5:
:hyper: If true - Waiting for mine in great anticipation... :rolleyes:

I don't do paypal, tis the only reason I have not bought one yet...

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
who can confirm this? i would try n get some photos taken and uploaded if this is the case. i want me some stickerrrzzzz
Do it anyway. It's all good.

:thumbsup: Go fer a Sunday drive and stage some good scenic shots.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My submission for the contest!

i will get some scenic shots when the weather gets better, and by better i mean not -30. In the mean time, i had to get all the salt off my car, so here is some cell phone pics of it, the water froze on my car right away =S.

Day 5 of owning the car, Loving It!
whats done so far: tinted 5 windows, smoked front and back lights, yellow tinted fog lights, CF di-noc roof, Clear 3m protection on front bumper hood, mirrors.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
IT IS OFFICIAL - Winners of the COTM will be getting a free set of CRZForum.com Stickers sent to them. Once a winner is selected, they will be PM'd for sticker details!!

Previous winners please PM if you want to claim your stickers!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Here's my entry:
Hey, give us 3 Pics.. 2 of them be needed and will end up on the front page if you win..

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
666 Posts
How solid are the COTM Rules?

Can a father and Son who both own sweet CR-Z's win a "shared/combined" COTM? :hi5: After all, the winner does get TWO CR-ZForum.com stickers. :rolleyes:

Chris, 20 (Talk2meGOOSE) has had his a little over a month, and Dad (Me), 39 has had mine 2 weeks. Both just got upgraded this past weekend with tons of new mods, and we both think our cars look freakin' SWEET! :hump:

We DID have the only CR-Z's in Pensacola, Florida until this week, when another forum member bought one in Milano Red. :thumbsup:

Both cars:

My CR-Z EX 6-Speed in SSM:

Mods include 17x7" Drag DR-9 Gunmetal / Polished wheels wrapped in 215/45/17 Yokohama Avid Envigor tires, 30% tint, Stainless DC Sports exhaust tip, custom fabricated 1/4" thick aluminum dead pedal, and OEM arm rest, front lip, splash guards, door sill trim, cargo tray and rear spoiler (all installed by Chris and I).

My Son Chris' CR-Z EX CVT in PWP:

Mods include: 17x7.5" Sparco Assetto Garra Bronze wheels wrapped in 215/45/17 Yokohama Avid Envigor tires, Seibon MG Style vented Carbon Fiber hood, 30% window tint, and OEM arm rest, front lip, splash guards, cargo tray and door sill trim (all installed by Chris and I).

I don't know if two family members / forum members have ever entered or won the CR-ZForum.com COTM contest, but we hope to be the first!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.