Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Previous month: March COTM

Please note that there are some slight adjustments to the COTM. Please read all the RULES before posting.

Welcome to the Honda CR-Z Of The Month Contest for April 2011!
Congrats to the last months winner: only9balls

Members have until April 23rd to post up pictures of their Honda CR-Z. After April 23rd this thread will be closed for new submissions thread with a redirect to a new thread where members can vote for the COTM (CR-Z Of The Month) of their choice. On May 1st (12am EST) your votes will decide the winner for Honda CR-Z Of The Month for March!!

The winners car will be displayed on CRZForum.com for the month of May as well as receive a free set (2) CRZForum.com stickers!

Best of luck! :hi5:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Can't wait to start seeing submissions

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'll DEFINITELY be posting better pics of my SSM this month! :thumbsup:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Yea everyone - Fred got it right. Although it is not absolutely required - 3 of your best pics are key. You'll notice previous COTMs had 2 or 3 pics posted and those winner pics posted on the front page for thousands of visitors to see.

Looking around, I see 2 or 3 that could use 1 or 2 more pics. One night-time pic is extremely intriguing.. I think it would be OK to edit your post and update with additional pics if you wish.

For those still waiting or on the fence, I just noticed the rules are now that the contest will close after 8 submissions. If your looking to submit, watch the count...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.